“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
there is a field. I will meet you there.” – Rumi
What type of support are you looking for?
Disclaimer: The only services being offered currently are teletherapy services
Teletherapy Services for Adults
How Reflective Counseling Works
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and share your interest in beginning treatment
- Provide us with as much information as you feel comfortable.
- In the event of an emergency, please call 911 or visit your nearest emergency room.
- You will be contacted regarding your availability and to answer any initial questions you may have about the therapeutic process
- If the individual seeking therapy is 18 years of age or older, they will have to email directly to set up consultations and appointments.
- After you complete the the new client paperwork, please email email@example.com the completed forms as well as a government ID (i.e. driver’s license) and insurance card. After all of the completed forms, ID card, and insurance card are received, you will be contacted to be scheduled your intake appointment.
It is not uncommon for there to be a waiting list. Your clinician maintains this list and is responsible for contacting potential clients on that list as their schedule opens. It is strongly encouraged that if you are contacted by a clinician about an opening, that you respond as soon as possible. Clinicians will continue contacting others on their waiting list in order to fill this vacancy.
All paperwork must be completed and sent in prior to being scheduled with a clinician.
Mailing Address: 8775 Centre Park Drive #753,
Phone: (240) 229-6225